Friday, August 19, 2016

Farm Wife- -- It's my story & I'm sticking to it

I could not be more honored or grateful for Katie Pinke at Pinke Post for sharing my story as a farm wife. When she asked me I wasn't so sure 'my story' was all that important to share. Mine surely didn't compare to the many other more glamorous stories she was sharing about amazing women in agriculture. Why do we judge our own stories so critically?
Well the experience helped give me the confidence, I am so quick to instill in others, to take ownership of my role, my story as a farm wife. My life is my story. It is my hope that others won't be afraid to tell their stories about being a farm wife, an important role no matter what others perceive it to be.
 Thank you Katie for being an inspiration to me and so many others sharing their story in agriculture.
I hope you'll read my story here.

http://thepinkepost.com/2014/11/bonnie-schulz/


No comments:

Post a Comment