Sunday, October 2, 2011

Generating your very own QR(Quick Response) Code

“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.”

I just created my first QR Code, printed it out and it worked the first time I scanned it! It's easier than you think.
I used the Free QR Code generator at http://www.qrstuff.com/
I'm using QR Code Scanner Pro http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13962  on my Blackberry to scan these codes. There are so many different uses for them and you see them everywhere.
WHAT'S A QR CODE?
A QR Code (it stands for "Quick Response") is a cell phone readable bar code that can store website URL's, plain text, phone numbers, email addresses and pretty much any other alphanumeric data

1 comment:

  1. Although the QR Code and Microsoft Tag can be used to education-related products or services to potential customers, they can also be used to reward their interest in your brand, they are.

    custom qr codes

    ReplyDelete